Dancing Prisoners of Cebu, Philippines






Where else can you find prisoners dancing in the tune of Thriller or Soulja Boy's tunes... no where else but only in Cebu City, Philippines.

I went there a couple of years back and had a chance to see them dance live.

Here's the video that propelled them to "Stardom."

Video from Mr. Byron Garcia

Here's a video uploaded by the brain child of this project, Byron Garcia. If it doesnt show up in your browser, CLICK HERE!

Here are some pictures that I took when I watched their live performance.
dancing inmates
dancing inmates 

dancing inmates




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

4 comments:

  1. I saw this video about a year ago. I just think it's so fun to watch. That's awesome you got to see them live. I didn't know you could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you visit the philippines, go to cebu and ask around the hostels... they'll be able to give you some info about it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is very cool! Looks like they dance well as all of them prisoners look synchronized in their movements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sankara: they are indeed good dancers...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML